Getting Approved for Car Finance? See What's Involved...
Many Customers prefer not to pay for their new car upfront, in fact, 70% of our customers prefer to purchase their car on finance. Getting Finance for your Dream Car has never been easier, Kylemore Cars offer a hassle-free finance option that can be approved within minutes. Once you apply, you are under no obligation to buy, so go ahead and start the application
by following these easy steps.
You can still be approved with a bad credit rating!
- Have a browse through our Stock, find the car that you would like to finance and select Apply for Finance.
- Use our finance calculator to see how much your monthly repayments will be. (Please ensure that you can afford this amount and that this amount is leftover in your bank at the end of every month for the bank to see. This is one of the biggest reasons for an application being declined)
- If you are happy, click Apply Online Now which will bring you to the start of your application.
- If you have a trade-in, call our sales team for a valuation on 01 456-8693, fill it in and click Submit.
- Follow the application by filling in your Personal Details, Address History, Employment History, Affordability & Bank Details.
- Our Finance Specialists will get back to you within 20 minutes to 3 hours with the bank's decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a browse through the most common questions regarding our Car Finance.
How much deposit is required?
A deposit of 0%-20% is required, depending on the car and which bank approves your application.
How long does a finance offer stay open?
Our Finance offer stays open for three weeks. However, that doesn't guarantee that the car will still be there. So if you fell in love with a particular car, act fast before it's gone. we advise you to close the deal within 1-3 days.
What should I do if I get declined?
- Check your credit rating
- Ensure you have the monthly repayment amount in your bank at the end of every month
- Try again by giving a bigger deposit.
Can I pay my finance off early?
In most cases yes! However, different banks have different criteria, some early repayment fees can apply. Once you are approved, details will be enclosed before you accept the offer.
I have bought a car with Kylemore Cars. Can I trade it in and switch my finance over to the new car?
Yes, of course you can!
Does My Car Loan Disappear If I Trade in My Car?
Your car loan doesn't disappear if you trade-in your car. However, the trade-in value of your car becomes credit towards your loan. This credit might cover the whole balance. If it doesn't, we will rollover your loan, combining the deficit with the amount owing on your new car. Consolidating what you owe into a single new loan helps you manage your payments better.
Once approved, how long will it take for me to drive my car?
We offer Click and Delivery Nationwide and are open 7 days a week. Once the deal is done, you should be driving your car within the next two days.
Think Cars, Think Kylemore Cars